Deer Park Airport
|Deer Park Airport|
|Owner||City of Deer Park|
|Serves||Deer Park, Washington|
|Elevation AMSL||2,211 ft / 674 m|
Deer Park Airport (ICAO: KDEW, FAA LID: DEW), formerly known as Deer Park Municipal Airport, is a city-owned public-use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) northeast of the central business district of Deer Park, a city in Spokane County, Washington, United States.
Facilities and aircraft
Deer Park Airport covers an area of 1,800 acres (730 ha) at an elevation of 2,211 feet (674 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 16/34 is 6,100 by 75 feet (1,859 x 23 m) and 4/22 is 3,200 by 60 feet (975 x 18 m).
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2005, the airport had 23,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 63 per day: At that time there were 75 aircraft based at this airport: 84% single-engine, 3% multi-engine, 1% helicopter, 9% glider, 3% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for DEW ( PDF), effective 2008-09-25.
- Great Circle Mapper: KDEW - Deer Park, Washington
- Deer Park Municipal Airport (DEW) at Washington State DOT Aviation
- FAA Terminal Procedures for DEW, effective April 27, 2017
- Resources for this airport: