From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up defacement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Defacement or Disfigured may refer to:
- Defacement (vandalism), the vandalism of physical objects, like buildings, books, paintings and statues
- Website defacement, an attack on a website that changes the visual appearance of the site
- Defacement (flag), a term used in heraldry and vexillology
- Deface (film) (2007), a short film about a North Korean man pushed to the edge by his daughter's senseless death
- Disfigured (film) (2008) a film about two American women struggling with weight issues
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defacement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.