From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up defect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Defect, defects or defected may refer to:
- Angular defect, a characteristic of a polyhedron in geometry
- Crystallographic defect, a structural imperfection in a crystal
- Isoperimetric defect, in geometry
- Topological defect, in mathematics and physics
- Congenital disorder, a medical condition present at birth
- Software bug, a failure of computer software to meet requirements
- Product defect
- Defect, the action of defection, abandoning allegiance to one country for another
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.