Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up defect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A defect is a physical, functional, or aesthetic attribute of a product or service that exhibits that the product or service failed to meet one of the desired specifications. Defect, defects or defected may also refer to:
- Angular defect, failure of some angles to add up to the expected amount of 360° or 180°, when such angles in the Euclidean plane would
- Birth defect, a condition present at birth
- Crystallographic defect, defects in the crystal lattice of solid materials
- Product defect, characteristic of a product which hinders its usability
- Software bug, a failure of computer software to meet requirements
- Social defect, a sociological disorder
- Defect, the action of defection, abandoning allegiance to one country for another
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.