(Redirected from Defence)
|Look up defense or defence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Defense or defence may refer to:
- Defense of a doctoral thesis, also called viva voce; see dissertation
- Defense (sports), the action of preventing an opponent from scoring
Politics and economics
- National security
- International security
- Defense industry
Concepts in law
- Defense (legal)
- Defence of property
- Right of self-defense, the right for persons to use reasonable force or defensive force
- HMS Defence, Royal Navy ships of this name
- La Défense, a business district in Paris
- The Grande Arche, commonly known as Arche de la Défense, in Paris
- DeFence, an art project
- Haganah (Hebrew for "The Defence"), a paramilitary organization in British Palestine
- Defence mechanisms, in psychology
- A chess opening by Black
- Biological defense (disambiguation)
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Defense|
- All pages beginning with "Defense"
- All pages beginning with "Defence"
- All pages beginning with "Defensive"
- All pages with a title containing Defense
- All pages with a title containing Defence
- All pages with a title containing Defensive
- Defender (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Defense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.