(Redirected from Deform)
|Look up deform, deformation, or deformity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deformation can refer to:
- Deformation (engineering), changes in an object's shape or form due to the application of a force or forces.
- Deformation (mechanics), such changes considered and analyzed as displacements of continuum bodies.
- Deformation (meteorology), a measure of the rate at which the shapes of clouds and other fluid bodies change.
- Deformation theory, the study of conditions leading to slightly different solutions of mathematical equations, models and problems.
- Deformity (medicine), a major difference in the shape of a body part or organ compared to its common or average shape.
- Plasticity (physics), the study of the non-reversible deformation of materials subjected to forces.
- All pages beginning with "deform"
- All pages with a title containing deform
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deformation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.