Jump to navigation Jump to search
Degrassi is a Canadian television franchise.
Degrassi may also refer to:
- The Kids of Degrassi Street, the original television series (1979–1986).
- Degrassi Junior High, the second series in the franchise (1987–1989).
- Degrassi High, the third series in the franchise, a direct continuation from Degrassi Junior High (1989–1991).
- Degrassi: The Next Generation, renamed Degrassi in the tenth season, is the fourth series in the franchise, with a new generation of characters (2001–2015).
- Degrassi: Next Class is the fifth series in the franchise, and is a direct continuation from Degrassi: The Next Generation (2016–present).
- Degrassi Community School, the centric school, often referred to as "Degrassi" in universe
- Degrassi (band), a Scottish indie rock band
- "Degrassi", a song by Lemon Demon
People with the surname
- Attilio Degrassi (1887–1969), Italian scholar of Latin epigraphy
- De Grassi (disambiguation)
- Di Grassi
- All pages beginning with Degrassi
- All pages with a title containing Degrassi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Degrassi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.