|Birth name||Delroy Isaac Foster|
|Occupation(s)||Deejay, record producer|
|Labels||Pure Music Productions|
Born in Kingston, Jamaica, Foster was raised as a Christian, but adopted the Rastafarian faith as a teenager. Ranx first had success in the 1990s with singles such as "No Gal No More Than You", and has released more than 80 singles since 1993.
He released the album Good Profile in 2009. In 2010 he had success with the "Saudi Arabia" rhythm which he produced, on which he had a hit himself with "Toppa Toppa", and also provided the basis for hits by Buju Banton, Wayne Wonder, Gramps Morgan and Sizzla. Other rhythm produced by Ranx have been voiced by Sean Paul and Mavado. In 2011 he released a combination album, Fi Di Dancehall, with American singer Sadiki.
His fourth solo album, Sweet Reggae, was released in 2014.
His fifth solo album, Weed Market, was released in February 2018.
He releases his own productions on his Pure Music Promotions label.
- Break Free (2006)
- Good Profile (2009), Itation Records
- Fi Di Dancehall (2011), Skinny Bwoy - Delly Ranx and Sadiki
- The Next Chapter (2012), Pure Music Productions
- Sweet Reggae (2014)
- Weed Market (2018), Pure Music Productions
- Chapter 3 Epic Dancehall (2014)
- Jebbinson, André (2007) "Artists 'lock' into music", Jamaica Gleaner, 3 June 2007, retrieved 2012-07-12
- "Delly is ready: Deejay, producer set to return to the music business", Jamaica Observer, 19 March 2011, retrieved 2012-07-12
- "Album review: 'Good Profile,' by Delly Ranx", Utica Observer-Dispatch, 14 September 2009, retrieved 2012-07-12
- "Delly Ranx Continues To Climb The Musical Ranks", Jamaica Gleaner, 23 May 2011, retrieved 2012-07-12
- Henry, Davina (2012) "Delly Ranx gearing up to release fourth album", Jamaica Star, 28 June 2012, retrieved 2012-07-12
- "New album from Delly Ranx", Jamaica Observer, 12 July 2012, retrieved 2012-07-12
- "Sweet Reggae from Delly Ranx", Jamaica Observer, 2 May 2014. Retrieved 23 May 2014
- "Delly does ode to Weed", Jamaica Observer, 17 February 2018. Retrieved 18 February 2018