Delmarva Broadcasting Company
Delmarva Broadcasting Company is a privately owned radio company, which operates radio stations in Maryland, Delaware and New Jersey. It is a wholly owned asset of the Steinman family of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Steinman Enterprises also operate numerous other companies, including Lancaster Newspapers, Inc., Lancaster Newspapers and Intelligencer Printing, as well as farming and coal mines.
Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Delmarva Broadcasting Company (DBC) owns and operates 12 radio stations in four radio markets.
- Canton, New Jersey - WDEL-FM, 101.7 FM
- Havre De Grace, Maryland - WXCY, 103.7 FM
- Lewes, Delaware - WXDE 105.9 FM
- Milford, Delaware - WAFL, 97.7 FM; WNCL, 101.3 FM; WYUS, 930 AM
- Ocean Pines, Maryland - WAVD, 97.1 FM
- Salem, New Jersey - WFAI, 1510 AM
- Wilmington, Delaware - WDEL, 1150 AM; WSTW, 93.7 FM
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|