Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Delon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delon is a surname and a given name.
- Alain Delon (born 1935), French actor
- Anthony Delon (born 1964), French-American actor, son of Alain Delon
- Jean-Frédéric Delon (1778–1838), French painter
- Nathalie Delon (born 1941), French actress and director, former wife of Alain Delon and mother of Anthony Delon
- Delon Armitage (born 1983), rugby union footballer
- Delon Dotson (born 1966), American technologist and businessman with key roles at Netscape Communications and MP3.com
- Delon Thamrin, Chinese-Indonesian singer and runner-up in the first season of the reality series Indonesian Idol
- DeLon Turner, 1991–1992 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference Men's Basketball Player of the Year
- Dela Delon, villain of the video game Brandish
Science and technology
- Delon circuit, a voltage doubler circuit
- DeLon (born 1987), stage name of Sri Lankan-American rapper and record producer Dilan Jayasingha
- Guy de Lons or Guy of Lescar (died 1141), Roman Catholic Bishop of Lescar (1115-1141)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.