|Look up Delphine or delphine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Delphine may refer to:
- Delphine (given name), a feminine given name (and list of people with the name)
- Delphine (novel), an 1802 novel by Germaine de Staël
- Delphine (film), a 1931 French film directed by Roger Capellani
- SS Delphine, a yacht built in 1921 by John and Horace Dodge
- Delphine Records, a French record label founded in 1976
- Delphine Software International, a defunct game development company
- Of or relating to dolphins
- Moderate Tropical Storm Delphine, in the 1969–70 South-West Indian Ocean cyclone season
- Delphin (disambiguation), a German midget submarine
- Delphian (disambiguation)
- Delphinine, an alkaloid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Delphine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.