With Lokomotiv in 2016
|Full name||Delvin Chanel N'Dinga|
|Date of birth||14 March 1988|
|Place of birth||Pointe Noire, Republic of the Congo|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2013–2015||→ Olympiacos (loan)||35||(1)|
|2015–2016||→ Lokomotiv Moscow (loan)||23||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 December 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:13, 17 November 2015 (UTC)
In the 2011–12 season, Ndinga was linked with a move to Lyon, to lined up as a replacement for Jeremy Toulalan, who joined Spanish side big spenders, Málaga, and both clubs made come to agreement, having agreed a four-year deal, with the fee of seven million euros. Previously, Ndinga stated to move to Lyon does interests him saying "It would be a good challenge for me, the opportunity to pass a course, While there is a chance that I play in this club, I will not hesitate. There is Lyon who has, then yes, it m? Interested!" However, president Gérard Bourgoin refused to let him go, having rejected several offers from Lyon. The negotiations was continued throughout the summer transfer window and finally, Ndinga signed a new contract, keeping him until 2015. Shortly after, Ndinga says he express sadness of not join Lyon and said "It takes time, honestly thought I leave. It hurt me. I try to focus quickly find my level."
Following his two league appearance at Monaco in the 2013-14 season, but on 31 August 2013, N'Dinga left the club to join Greek champions Olympiacos on loan, with an option to make the move permanent next summer with a fee of €3 million. He started a second loan spell with Olympiacos in July 2014. Olympiacos will buy Delvin with a mark of €3,2 millions from the Monegasque team. N'Dinga is likely to head back to France over the summer, after spending the last two seasons on loan at Olympiakos from Monaco but according to reports in France he will possibly to return to League 1 in the summer transfer window. N'Dinga will not renew his contract with Monaco and it looks like that Saint-Étienne is in pole position to sign him. Apart from Saint-Etienne, Rennes, Lille and Caen have also expressed their interested in the Congolese defensive midfielder.
- Scores and results list Congo's goal tally first.
|1.||14 November 2015||Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia||Ethiopia||1–3||3–4||2018 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- "FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007 – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA. p. 6. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- La première génération du CNFF
- zerozero.pt (Portuguese)
- "Delvin N'Dinga: Lyon terms reportedly agreed". MSN Football. 2 August 2011. Archived from the original on 15 July 2014. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Ndinga: "I am interested in Lyon"" [Ndinga : "Lyon m'intéresse"] (in French). L' Equipe. 23 June 2011. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Ndinga "will not go"" [Ndinga "ne partira pas"] (in French). L' Equipe. 31 July 2011. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Ndinga extend the lease" [Ndinga prolonge son bail] (in French). L' Equipe. 1 September 2011. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Ndinga "It hurt me"" [Ndinga: "Ça m'a fait mal"] (in French). L' Equipe. 9 September 2011. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Ndinga joined Monaco (official)" [Ndinga rejoint Monaco (off.)] (in French). L' Equipe. 29 June 2012. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Olympiacos raid Ligue 1 for Yatabaré and Ndinga". UEFA.com. 1 September 2013. Retrieved 3 November 2013.
- Congo's Delvin N'Dinga joins Olympiakos on loan from Monaco
- Monaco : Ndinga encore prêté à l'Olympiacos
- Saint-Etienne in pole position to sign N'Dinga
- "Delvin Ndinga au Lokomotiv Moscou" (in French). AS Monaco FC. 11 May 2016.
- "T. Bifouma – Matches". Soccerway. Retrieved 31 October 2014.