From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dematerialisation)
Dematerialization may refer to:
- Dematerialization (economics) - the reduction in the quantity of materials required to serve economic functions (doing more with less).
- Dematerialization (securities) - moving from handling paper securities certificates to book form, usually electronic.
- Dematerialization of the art object - an idea in conceptual art where the art object is no longer material.
- Dematerialization (products) - using less or no material to deliver the same level of functionality.
- Demat accounts - a type of banking account in India where paper-based physical shares are stored electronically.
- Materialization (science fiction) - fictional movement of objects without traveling through space.
- Teleportation (disambiguation) - the movement of objects from one place to another without travelling through space.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dematerialization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.