From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Democratic Choice may refer to:
- Democratic Choice (Israel), a minor political party in Israel formed in July 1999, with Knesset membership 1999–2006
- Democratic Choice of Russia, a Russian political party that existed from 1994 to 2001
- Democratic Choice of Russia – United Democrats, a bloc that contested the Russian legislative election, 1995, winning 9 seats
- Democratic Choice (Russia), a current political party in Russia led by Vladimir Milov
- Democratic Choice of Kazakhstan, a political party in Kazakhstan founded as a result of a split within ruling elite that erupted into a full-scale crisis in November 2001, and disbanded in February 2005
- Community of Democratic Choice, an intergovernmental organization established in 2005 by nine states of Northern, Central and Eastern Europe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Democratic Choice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.