From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Denizen may refer to:
|Look up denizen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An inhabitant of a place, or one who dwells in a place, whether local, regional or national.
- A person with rights between those of a citizen and a resident alien, e.g.:
- Free Negro, a non-slave black person in the United States, prior to the abolition of slavery
- Unassimilated Native American considered a citizen of a tribal domestic nation but not of the United States or any state
- Denization, an obsolete Common Law process by which a foreigner gained some rights of a British subject
- Denizen Hotels, a hotel chain owned by the Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Denizen (video game), a computer game published by Players Software in 1988
- Denizen (film), a 2010 feature film directed, written and produced by J.A. Steel
- Naturalization, a process of acquiring citizenship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denizen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.