|Date of birth||3 January 1978|
|Place of birth||Bermuda|
|2005–2007||Dandy Town Hornets|
|2011–2012||Dandy Town Hornets|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 December 2010.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 December 2010
Zuill began his career as a defender with Dandy Town Hornets in the Bermudian Premier Division before joining the Bermuda Hogges in the USL Second Division in 2007 for its inaugural season in 2007.
Zuill was arrested in September 2009 in Atlanta for his involvement in cannabis and cocaine distribution and was sentenced to do time in prison. He was granted a supervised release from a New York prison in October 2011 after pleading guilty earlier in the year. In Bermuda, he was once more charged with drugs trafficking in March 2013.
- The Hogges are here Bermuda's first ever pro soccer squad named - Bermuda Sun
- Zuill grateful for Hornets' support - Royal Gazette
- Footballer released from US jail after admitting drug charges - Royal Gazette
- Man faces cocaine smuggling charge - Bermuda Sun
- Dennis Zuill at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Bermudian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|