Dennison may refer to:
- In the United States
- Dennison, Illinois
- Dennison, Minnesota
- Dennison, Ohio
- Dennison Township, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
- Avery Dennison Corporation, formed from the merger of Dennison and Avery
- Dennison Architects Limited, an Irish Architectural Firm specialising in Low-Energy buildings
- Dennison Limited, an Irish truck and trailer manufacturer
- Dennison's, a brand of chili manufactured by ConAgra Foods
- Denison (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dennison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.