Denzel may refer to:
- Denzel Bowles (born 1989), American basketball player
- Denzel Curry (born 1995), a Florida-based rapper
- Denzel Devall (born 1994), American football linebacker
- Denzel Dowell, suspected burglar killed by a police officer in 1967
- Denzel Dumfries (born 1996), Aruban football (soccer) player
- Denzelle Good (born 1991), American football offensive tackle in NFL
- Denzel Livingston (born 1993), basketball player for Hapoel Kfar Saba of the Israeli Liga Leumit
- Denzel Nkemdiche (born 1993), American football player
- Denzel Perryman, American football player
- Denzel Ramirez (born 1983), Trinidadian runner
- Denzel Rice (born 1993), American football cornerback
- Denzel Slager (born 1993), Dutch-born Curaçaoan footballer
- Denzel Valentine (born 1993), American basketball player in the NBA
- Denzel Washington (born 1954), American actor
- Denzel Whitaker (born 1990), American actor
- Mychal Denzel Smith (born 1986), American writer, television commentator and author
- Denzel (automobile), an Austrian automobile manufactured in the 1940s and 1950s
- Mr. Denzel Crocker, a fictional character in The Fairly OddParents.
- Denzel, a fictional character from the film Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Denzel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.