From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Depletion may refer to:
|Look up depletion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Depletion (accounting), an accounting concept that may be relating to:
- Oil depletion, the declining of oil supply
- Overdrafting, extracting groundwater beyond the equilibrium yield of an aquifer
- Ozone depletion, a decline in the total amount of ozone in Earth's stratosphere
- Resource depletion, the exhaustion of raw materials within a region
- in physics:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Depletion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.