From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Depletion (disambiguation))
|Look up depletion or deplete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Depletion may refer to:
- Depletion (accounting), an accounting concept that may be relating to:
- Depletion force, an effective force in molecular and colloidal systems
- Depletion region, a concept of semiconductor physics
- Depletion width, a concept of semiconductor physics
- Grain boundary depletion, a mechanism of corrosion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Depletion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.