Jump to navigation Jump to search
Deposit may refer to:
- Deposit (finance)
- Deposit (town), New York
- Deposit (village), New York
- Deposit account, a bank account that allows money to be deposited and withdrawn by the account holder
- Demand deposit, the funds held in demand deposit accounts in commercial banks
- Damage deposit, a sum of money paid in relation to a rented item or property to ensure it is returned in good condition
- Container deposit, a deposit on a beverage container paid when purchased and refunded when returned
- Deposition (geology), material added to a landform
- Election deposit, a sum that a candidate must pay in return for the right to stand in an election
- Precipitation (chemistry)
- For ore deposits, see the "ore deposits" section on Ore.
- Deposit formation or fouling, the accumulation of unwanted material on solid surfaces
- Deposit model, a method of identifying the character and degree of survival of buried archaeological remains
- Deposit of faith or Fidei depositum, the Apostolic constitution by which Pope John Paul II ordered the publication of the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Deposition (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deposit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.