From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Deram may refer to:
- Deram Records, a former subsidiary record label established in 1966 by Decca Records in the United Kingdom
- Đeram or Stari Đeram, a district of Belgrade, Serbia
- Darram or Derām, a village in Iran
- Deram, Isfahan, a village in Iran
- Deram, Mazandaran, a village in Iran
- Dirhami, village in Estonia also known as Deram and Derhamn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.