Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deranged in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deranged may refer to psychosis, a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".
Deranged may also refer to:
- Deranged (1974 film), a 1974 American horror film
- Deranged (1987 film), a 1987 Amerincan Horror B Movie film
- Deranged (2012 film), a 2012 South Korean science fiction, horror and thriller film
- Idaho Transfer, a 1973 American film also known under its UK video title of Deranged
- Deranged (band), a Swedish death metal band formed in 1991
- Deranged Records, a Canadian punk record label
- Deranged, a type of drainage system (geomorphology)
- Ibrahim of the Ottoman Empire (1615-1648), Ottoman Sultan called Ibrahim the Deranged
- Derangement, in combinatorial mathematics a permutation of the elements of a set such that none of the elements appear in their original position
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deranged.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.