Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deranged in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deranged may refer to psychosis, a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".
Deranged may also refer to:
- Deranged (1974 film), a 1974 American horror film
- Deranged (1987 film), a 1987 Amerincan Horror B Movie film
- Deranged (2012 film), a 2012 South Korean science fiction, horror and thriller film
- Idaho Transfer, a 1973 American film also known under its UK video title of Deranged
- Deranged (band), a Swedish death metal band formed in 1991
- Deranged Records, a Canadian punk record label
- Deranged, a type of drainage system (geomorphology)
- Ibrahim of the Ottoman Empire (1615–1648), Ottoman Sultan called Ibrahim the Deranged
- Derangement, in combinatorial mathematics, a permutation of the elements of a set in which none of the elements appear in their original position
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deranged.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.