From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up desiderata or desideratum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Desiderata" is a 1927 poem by Max Ehrmann.
Desiderata or Desideratum may also refer to:
- The Desideratum; or, Electricity Made Plain and Useful, a book by John Wesley
- Desiderata Hollow, a fictional character in Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett
- Desiderata Street, a fictional road within Freeside, a space station in "Neuromancer" by William Gibson
- Desideratum, a cornet model made by Besson
- "Desiderata nobis", motet by Giacomo Carissimi
- Symphony No. 4, 'Desiderata' by Jaroslav Krcek
- Symphony No. 6, Op. 70 'Desiderata' by Carlos Veerhoff
- Desiderata (Les Crane album), a 1971 spoken word album with music composed by Fred Werner
- Desiderata (Madder Mortem album), a 2006 progressive metal album
- Desideratum (Synæsthesia album), a 1995 ambient album by Synæsthesia
- Desideratum (Anaal Nathrakh album), a 2014 extreme metal album
- "Desiderata", a 1971 reading of the poem by Les Crane with backing vocals, single and title track of the Grammy winning album
- "Desiderata", a song on the 2004 Lazyboy album Lazyboy TV
- "Desiderata", a song on the 2006 The Human Abstract album Nocturne
- Desiderata, plural of a desideratum, the objects of desire
- Desiderata of the Lombards (fl. 770–771), wife of Charlemagne
- Kerckhoffs's desiderata
- 344 Desiderata, a main belt asteroid
- Desideratum, a horse which won the Prix du Lys in 2006
- Desiderata Valley, a fictional neighborhood in The Sims 2: FreeTime
- Desirable (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "desiderata"
- All pages with titles containing desiderata
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desiderata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.