From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Desmarest is the name of more than one French scientist:
- Nicolas Desmarest (1725–1815), and
- his son, Anselme Gaëtan Desmarest (1784–1838)
- his son, Eugène Anselme Sébastien Léon Desmarest (1816–1889)
Desmarest is also the name of:
- Henri Desmarest (or Desmarets) (1661–1741), French Baroque composer
- Thierry Desmarest (born 1940), French chairman of petroleum group Total S.A.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desmarest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.