From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Desna may refer to:
Entertainment and media
- In the Pantheon of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Desna (pronounced DEZ-nuh) was one of the first deities, but while her peers burdened themselves with the task of creating Golarion she spent her time building the heavens. She's changed little since those earlier days, and she and her followers delight in exploring the world.
Towns and villages
- Dešná (Jindřichův Hradec District), a village in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic (Jindřichův Hradec District)
- Dešná (Zlín District), a village in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic (Zlín District)
- Desná (Jablonec nad Nisou District), a town in the Liberec Region of the Czech Republic (Jablonec nad Nisou District)
- Desná (Svitavy District), a village in the Pardubice Region of the Czech Republic (Svitavy District)
- Desna, Kozelets Raion, a town in Chernihiv Oblast of Ukraine
- Desna, Vinnytsia Raion, a town in Vinnytsia Oblast of Ukraine
- Desna, Bihar, is one of the villages in Asthawan Block in Nalanda district of Bihar, India. The place is very famous for famous personalities like Syed_Sulaiman_Nadvi. The total population of the village is 2,229 . The literacy rate is 35.78% . The female literacy rate is 23.09% . The male literacy rate is 47.6%. Coordinates: 25°8'26"N 85°35'12"E. It was having one of the oldest & most versatile library of its time. During the years, all the library resources was shifted to Khuda_Bakhsh_Oriental_Library.
- Desna River, a river in Russia and Ukraine
- Desna River (Bosnia and Herzegovina), a river in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Desna River (Guslitsa basin), a tributary of Guslitsa River, a river in Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Desna River (Pakhra basin), a tributary of Pakhra River, a river in Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Desná (Kamenice), a tributary of the Kamenice River, a river in the Jizera Mountains of the Czech Republic
- White Desná and Black Desná, rivers in the Jizera Mountains
- Desná, river in the Jeseník Mountains, Czech Republic.
- R-9 Desna, Russian intercontinental ballistic missile
- FC Desna Chernihiv, a Ukrainian football club based in Chernihiv
- Desná Dam, a former dam, collapsed in 1916
- Fictional entities
- Desna, a Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.