Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up desolation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Desolation or Desolate may refer to:
- Desolation (Llimona), a sculpture by Josep Llimona
- Desolate Branch, a stream in West Virginia
- Desolation Canyon, a canyon in Utah
- Desolation Island (disambiguation)
- Desolation Peak (disambiguation)
- Desolation Sound, a sound in British Columbia
- Desolation Wilderness, a protected area in California
- "Desolation", song by Granville Bantock from Songs from the Chinese Poets (Bantock)
- Desolate (EP), by Set The Sun, 2011
- Spiritual dryness, a concept in Catholic spirituality also known as desolation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Desolation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.