Jump to navigation Jump to search
Destination Moon may refer to:
- Destination Moon (film), a 1950 American science fiction film
- "Destination Moon" (short story), a 1950 short story by Robert Heinlein
- Destination Moon (comics), the sixteenth volume of The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
- "Destination Moon", a 1951 song composed by Marvin Fisher with lyrics by Roy Alfred, performed by the Ames Brothers, Deborah Cox, and others
- Destination Moon, a 1958 album by the Ames Brothers
- "Destination: Moon / Angelica's Birthday", a 1994 episode of the animated TV series Rugrats
- "Destination Moon", a song by They Might Be Giants from the 1994 album John Henry
- "Destination Moon" (Book, 1989), 2004 version is called "Destination Moon: The Spiritual and Scientific Voyage of the Eighth Man to Walk on the Moon" 2004 book by James Irwin
- Destination Moon (album), a 2007 album by Deborah Cox
- Destination Moon, a 2013 album by Deana Martin
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Destination Moon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.