Jump to navigation Jump to search
Destructor may refer to:
- Destructor (computer programming), in object-oriented programming, a method which is automatically invoked when an object is destroyed
- Euronymous (1968–1993), guitarist and co-founder of the Norwegian black metal band Mayhem
- Spanish warship Destructor (1886), a fast ocean-going torpedo gunboat
- Destructor, a Marvel Comics character; see Advanced Idea Mechanics
- Destructor, a Futurama character
- Cherax destructor, the scientific name for the Common Yabby
- a municipal incinerator; the term destructor was used well into the 20th century.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Destructor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.