Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up deta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deta may refer to:
- Database engine tuning advisor, is a computer software tool for Microsoft SQL Server that enables database tuning
- Dielectric thermal analysis, Dielectric Thermal Analysis or Dielectric Thermal Analyser (an instrument for performing dielectric thermal analysis)
- Diethylenetriamine, is an organic compound with the formula HN(CH2CH2NH2)2
- Deta, Romania, a town in western Romania
- Deta Hedman (born 1959), Jamaican-born, English darts player
- DETA Air, an airline, with bases in Almaty and Shymkent, Kazakhstan.
- DETA Mozambique Airlines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.