|Look up deta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Deta may refer to:
- Database engine tuning advisor, is a computer software tool for Microsoft SQL Server that enables database tuning
- Dielectric thermal analysis, Dielectric Thermal Analysis or Dielectric Thermal Analyser (an instrument for performing dielectric thermal analysis)
- Diethylenetriamine, is an organic compound with the formula HN(CH2CH2NH2)2
- Deta, Romania, a town in western Romania
- Deta Hedman (born 1959), Jamaican-born, English darts player
- DETA Air, an airline, with bases in Almaty and Shymkent, Kazakhstan.
- DETA Mozambique Airlines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.