|Directed by||G. Nandasena|
G. Nandasena |
|Written by||Chinthaka Peiris|
|Screenplay by||Chinthaka Peiris|
Pubudu Chathuranga |
|Music by||Harshan Shan|
Anusha Jayawardena |
Real Image Creations
|Distributed by||LFD & MPI Film Circuit|
Deveni Warama (Sinhalese: දෙවෙනි වරම) is a 2016 Sri Lankan Sinhala romantic film directed by G. Nandasena and co-produced by G. Nandasena himself with Jagath Epaladeniya and R.A Saranapala. It stars Pubudu Chathuranga and newcomer Rishi Anjela in lead roles along with Tennyson Cooray, Rex Kodippili and Gayathri Dias. Music composed by Harshan Shan. It is the 1281st Sri Lankan film in the Sinhala cinema.
This article needs an improved plot summary. (January 2018)
- Pubudu Chathuranga as Kusal Karaliyadde
- Rishi Anjela as Samanmali
- Tennyson Cooray
- Rex Kodippili
- Gayathri Dias
- Kumari Munasinghe
- Samudra Hikkaduwa
- Premadasa Vithanage
- Chinthaka Peiris
- "Devani Warma released 22nd - ගමත් නගරයත් අතර තුන් කොන් පෙමක පැටලෙන කුසල්ගේ කතාව දෙවැනි වරම". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- "Sri Lanka latest films - Kota Uda Express". Sarasaviya. Retrieved 5 October 2017.
- "Sri Lanka Cinema History". National Film Corporation of Sri Lanka. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
|This article related to Sri Lankan film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|