(Redirected from Deville (disambiguation))
Deville, DeVille, De Ville, or de Vil may refer to:
- Cadillac DeVille, model of automobile produced between 1949 and 2005 in the United States by General Motors
- Sedanca de Ville, European term for the "town car" body style
- Statesman de Ville, model of automobile produced between 1971 and 1984 in Australia by General Motors
- C.C. DeVille (born 1962), lead guitarist for American glam metal band Poison
- Charles Joseph Sainte-Claire Deville (1814–1876), French geologist
- Cruella de Ville, 1980s punk rock band
- Édouard-Gaston Deville (1849–1924), French inventor, surveyor, astronomer
- Gabriel Deville (1854–1940), French politician
- Henri Étienne Sainte-Claire Deville (1818–1881), French chemist
- Michel Deville (born 1931), French film director
- Philippe DeVille (born 1944), Belgian economist
- Willy DeVille, musician
- Mink DeVille, rock band led by Willy DeVille
- Cruella de Vil, villain from the book The Hundred and One Dalmatians and movie One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- Betty DeVille, Howard DeVille, Phil and Lil DeVille, from the nickelodeon TV series Rugrats and All Grown Up!
- Deville, Ardennes, commune of the Ardennes in France
- Deville, Louisiana, census-designated place in the United States
- Kip Deville, Thoroughbred race horse who won the 2007 Breeders' Cup Mile
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deville.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.