From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up devour or devoured in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Devour may refer to:
- "Devour", a 2002 song by Disturbed from Believe
- Devour (film), a 2005 film directed by David Winkler
- "Devour" (song), a 2008 single by Shinedown
- "Devour", a 2009 song by Marilyn Manson from The High End of Low
- Devoured (film), a 2012 drama horror thriller film directed by Greg Olliver, starring Marta Milans, Kara Jackson, Bruno Gunn.
- Devour (album), a 2013 album by Dave Hause
- Motorola Devour, an Android-based smartphone produced by Motorola for Verizon Wireless
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Devour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.