From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dew, DEW, or Dewes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dew is the condensation of atmospheric water vapor into droplets.
- Dew point is the air temperature at which dew will form.
- Dew point depression is an atmospheric weather term in meteorology.
- Dew pond, artificial pond for watering livestock
Dew, Dewe, Dews or Dewes can also refer to:
- Dew Process, Australian record label
- Dew-Scented, German thrash metal band
- Foggy Dew (disambiguation), title of several traditional English-language ballads
- Morning Dew, 1962 folk-rock song by Bonnie Dobson
By surname Dew
- Sir Armine Dew (1867–1941), British soldier and colonial administrator
- Bill Dew (fl. 1970–2008), American politician
- Carrie Dew (born 1986), American footballer
- Earl Dew (1921–1941), American champion jockey
- Eddie Dew (1909–1972), American actor, film director, and television director
- John Dew (cricketer) (1920–2008), English cricketer
- John Atcherley Dew (born 1948), Roman Catholic Archbishop of Wellington and metropolitan of New Zealand
- John Dew (diplomat) (born 1952), British diplomat, ambassador to Colombia
- Josie Dew (fl. 1997–2007), English cyclist & author
- Martin Dew (fl. 1982–1987), English badminton player
- Robb Forman Dew (born 1946), American author
- Sheri L. Dew (born 1953), American Mormon speaker & writer
- Stuart Dew (born 1979), Australian rules footballer
- Thomas Dew (politician) (died c. 1681), Virginia colonial politician
- Thomas Roderick Dew (1802–1846), American educator & writer
- Walter Dew (1863–1947), English police detective
By surname Dewe
- Colleen Dewe (1930–1993), New Zealand politician
By surname Dews
- Bobby Dews (born 1939), American baseball player & coach
- George Dews (1921–2003), English cricketer & footballer
- Ian Dews (born 1964), English cricketer
- Peter Dews (born 1952), British philosopher
- Peter Dews (director) (1929–1997), English stage director
By surname Dewes
- Francis Dewes (1845–????)
- Graham Dewes (born 1982), Fijian rugby union footballer
- John Dewes (born 1926), English cricketer
- Koro Dewes (1930–2010), New Zealand educator & Maori language advocate
- Dew, Texas, American rural community
- Dew Independent School District, American public school district that overlaps Dew, Texas
- Dewe, a woreda (administrative district) in Afar, Ethiopia.
- Francis J. Dewes House, historic Gothic Revival house in Chicago
- Distant Early Warning Line (DEW Line), network of American radar stations
- Directed-energy weapons (DEW), a type of weapon
- Operation Dew, American biological warfare tests conducted 1951–53
- Dew warning, moisture warning found on VCR's and camcorders.
- Mountain Dew, caffeinated soft drink
- Tullamore Dew, Irish whiskey brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.