Dharmacakra may refer to:
- Dharmacakra, a common symbol used in Buddhism.
- Dharmacakra Pravartana Sutra, Sanskrit version of the Buddha's first discourse.
- Dharmacakra Mudra, a symbolic gesture representing the turning of the wheel of the Dharma
- Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta, the popular name of the Buddha's first discourse as recorded in the Pali canon.
- Karma Triyana Dharmachakra, a Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Woodstock, NY, USA
- Rumtek Monastery, in Sikkim, India, named the Dharmachakra Centre by the 16th Gyalwa Karmapa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dharmacakra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.