|Directed by||Jason Stutter|
|Written by||Raybon Kan
Jessica Grace Smith
|Distributed by||Odins Eye Entertainment|
Diagnosis: Death is a 2009 horror comedy film made in New Zealand, directed by Jason Stutter, co-written by Stutter and Raybon Kan, and briefly featuring members of the TV-series Flight of the Conchords, Jemaine Clement, Bret McKenzie and Rhys Darby.
The plot is set around a facility where new medications are tested on willing volunteers. While at an experimental drug weekend trial, Andre Chang and Juliet Reid meet and soon discover that their lives are in danger. The building is locked down for the testing period and it is found that the drug on trial causes extremely disturbing hallucinations that point towards a horrific double murder that took place at the facility. It is soon realised that the only way for them to escape is to solve the mystery behind this horrific secret. Eventually, they find out that the nurse in charge of the facility, Nurse Bates, murdered her sister and nephew in the facility and covered it up as a murder/suicide. In an attempt to keep them quiet, Nurse Bates tries to kill Andre and Juliet, but ghosts of her victims return and take vengeance, killing Bates by impaling her with a stool. Andre and Juliet are later cured of their ailments, despite the fact that they were given placebos in the trial. They then go off to take advantage of the second chance they have been given in life.
- Raybon Kan as Andre Chang
- Jessica Grace Smith as Juliet Reid
- Suze Tye as Nurse Magaret Bates
- Bret McKenzie as Dr. Cruise
- Rhys Darby as Specialist
- Jemaine Clement as Garfield Olyphant
- Laura Surrich as Tawny
- Cameron Stevens as Henry Mansfield
- "'Diagnosis: Death' Gets A Kiwi Release!. Film & Movie News". Flicks. 2009-06-08. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
-  Archived 30 January 2010 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Diagnosis: Death". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Barton, Steve (2009-12-21). "New Clip: Diagnosis: Death". Dread Central. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Barton, Steve (2009-11-05). "Diagnosis Death DVD Trailer Hits". Dread Central. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Barton, Steve (2009-10-27). "Diagonsis: Death Coming to DVD". Dread Central. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Barton, Steve (2009-12-04). "Diagnosis: Death DVD Clip Will Kill You". Dread Central. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
|This article related to a New Zealand film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a comedy horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|