Diamond State Athletic Conference
The Diamond State Athletic Conference is a high school sports conference organized in 2007, featuring charter and private schools in New Castle County, Delaware. Historically, the conference consisted of schools from Lower Delaware and existed until the 1969-70 school year when the Henlopen Conference was formed.
Members as of the 2017-2018 school year include:
- Archmere Academy
- Charter School of Wilmington
- Conrad Schools of Science
- Delaware Military Academy
- First State Military Academy
- MOT Charter School
- Newark Charter School
- Red Lion Christian Academy
Former members of the conference include Wilmington Christian School. Seven of the eight schools in the conference are classified by DIAA as Division II schools (Wilmington Charter is classified as a Division I school).
- "DIAA Board of Directors' Meeting Minutes". September 20, 2007. Archived from the original on August 12, 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- "Diamond State Conference".
- "Patriots to join Diamond State Athletic Conference". Newark Charter School. Retrieved February 14, 2014.
- "Charter of Wilmington leaving Blue Hen Conference". delawareonline. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
- Green, Sean (2017-08-25). "What's new in Delaware high school sports in 2017-18?".