Diane St. Onge
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Diane St. Onge|
|Member of the Kentucky House of Representatives
from the 63rd district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Alecia Webb-Edgington|
|Born||June 21, 1956|
|Residence||Lakeside Park, Kentucky|
|Alma mater||Northern Kentucky University
Santa Clara University
Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- 2012 When District 63 Representative Alecia Webb-Edgington ran for United States House of Representatives for Kentucky's 4th congressional district and left the seat open, St. Onge won the May 22, 2012 Republican Primary with 3,366 votes (76.7%) and was unopposed for the November 6, 2012 General election, winning with 16,812 votes.
- "Representative Diane St. Onge (R)". Frankfort, Kentucky: Kentucky House of Representatives. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- "Diane St Onge's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- "Commonwealth of Kentucky May 22, 2012 Official 2012 Primary Election Results" (PDF). Frankfort, Kentucky: Secretary of State of Kentucky. p. 29. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- "Commonwealth of Kentucky November 6, 2012 Official 2012 General Election Results" (PDF). Frankfort, Kentucky: Secretary of State of Kentucky. p. 44. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- Official page at the Kentucky General Assembly
- Campaign site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Diane St. Onge at Ballotpedia
- Diane St. Onge at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This article about a Kentucky politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|