Dianna Fuller Morgan
|Dianna Fuller Morgan|
|Alma mater||University of Florida
|Known for||work as the Senior Vice President of Public Affairs and Human Resources, Walt Disney World|
Dianna Fuller Morgan currently serves on the Board of Directors of CNL Bancshares, Inc., Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation, and the Board of Trustees for Hersha Hospitality Trust. In addition, she is a member of the Board of Directors of Orlando Health. Morgan served as past Chair of the national board for the Children's Miracle Network, as well as the University of Florida Board of Trustees. Morgan retired in 2001 from a long career with the Walt Disney World where she served as Senior Vice President of Public Affairs and Human Resources.
- Dianna Morgan attended the University of Florida, and graduated from Rollins College with a degree in Organizational Communication.
- "Dianna Morgan bio". forbes.com. Forbes. Retrieved November 24, 2014.
- "Morgan named UF Board of Trustees chair; McGriff named vice chair". ufl.edu. University of Florida. June 18, 2007. Retrieved November 24, 2014.
- Morgan is named Chairman of the UF BOT
- Morgan's Official Bio
- Morgan shrugs off Machen's endorsement of McCain
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|