|Look up diatta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diatta may refer to:
- Adama Diatta (born 1988), male freestyle wrestler from Senegal
- Aline Sitoe Diatta (1920–1944), Senegalese hero of the resistance to French Colonialism
- Astou Ndiaye-Diatta (born 1973), retired Senegalese women's basketball player
- Emile Diatta, Senegalese politician
- Lamine Diatta (born 1975), Senegalese footballer
- Cité Aline Sitoe Diatta, neighborhood in west central Dakar, Senegal
- Stade Aline Sitoe Diatta, multi-use stadium in Ziguinchor, Senegal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diatta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.