Dibleys' Streptocarpus 'Harlequin Blue' was named RHS Plant of the Year at the 2010 Chelsea Flower Show. 
Rex Dibley started the nursery in 1976 and was originally called 'Efenechtyd Nurseries', taking the name of the nearby village of Efenechtyd at the time. The Welsh name proved difficult for some and the nursery changed its name to 'Dibleys Nurseries', after the family name. In 1984 Rex Dibley was joined by his son, Gareth Dibley, who had graduated with a degree in horticulture from Reading University.
- "RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2014: Great Pavilion Awards" (PDF). Royal Horticultural Society. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Chelsea Flower Show: Nursery's 25th Chelsea gold medal". BBC News Online. BBC. 30 May 2014. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Dibleys Nurseries". Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "The Telegraph". Retrieved 30 July 2014.
- "Dibleys Nurseries - About Us". Retrieved 22 May 2014.