||This article has an unclear citation style. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (December 2013) (|
Dick Averns is a Canadian artist who produces installations, sculptures, photography, text and performances.
Averns writings include Art in the Face of The Project for The New American Century and Cataloging Canada’s Schools of Art and Design for Artichoke magazine. Averns' recent installation Preoccupation revolves around the conceptual location of Ambivalence Blvd.
- "Dick Averns". CCCCA Canadian Art Database Project. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- "ARTSPEAK: Events - Postscript 11 - Heather Passmore on Dick Averns, Andreas Kahre and Carlos Vela-Martinez". artspeak.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "Art & Mind: combining art, community & yoga in creative environments". artmind.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-24.[permanent dead link]
- "FFWD - Calgary Arts - Visual Arts - Contrasting war and performance". ffwdweekly.com. Archived from the original on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "Faculty of Fine Arts | York University". yorku.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "Events | Department of Art | University of Calgary". finearts.ucalgary.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-24.[permanent dead link]
- "Art School Anatomies". umanitoba.ca. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
- "dick_averns". eb.archive.org. Archived from the original on 2006-10-05. Retrieved 2014-01-24.
|This article about a Canadian artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|