Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dictation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dictation can refer to:
- Dictation (exercise), when one person speaks while another person transcribes what is spoken.
- A dictation machine, a device used to record speech for transcription.
- Dictaphone, a company that manufactures these devices, and which are often known generically by this name.
- Digital dictation, the use of digital electronic media for this purpose, and often computerized speech recognition.
- Music dictation, an ear training exercise in which the student copies down music while listening to it.
- Dictated but not read, a phrase used in written communication.
- Childish Games, a 2012 Spanish film, also known as Dictation.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dictation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.