Didac Ángel Devesa Albis
|Full name||Didac Ángel Devesa Albis|
|Date of birth||30 December 1990|
|Place of birth||Esporles, Spain|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2004–2008||San Francisco Mallorca|
|2012–2013||→ Ponferradina (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 May 2018
Didac was born in Esporles, Majorca. He played youth football with local RCD Mallorca, going on to spend three full seasons as a senior with the reserves in Segunda División B, the first being 2009–10.
In late April 2012, Didac was loaned to SD Ponferradina for two seasons, with the deal being made effective in the summer. On 1 September he made his Segunda División debut, starting in a 0–1 away defeat against Girona FC.
- "La Ponferradina cierra el fichaje de Didac Ángel Devesa" [Ponferradina complete Didac Ángel Devesa's signing] (in Spanish). LeoNoticias. 27 April 2012. Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- "El Girona se sube a la zona alta de la División de Plata" [Girona rise to the upper part in Silver Division] (in Spanish). Marca. 1 September 2012. Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- Dídac Devesa, otro canterano que se va (Dídac Devesa, another youth graduate leaving); Mundo Deportivo, 1 July 2013 (in Spanish)
- El Lleida Esportiu tanca un nou fitxatge, Dídac Devesa (Lleida Esportiu close new signing, Dídac Devesa); Lleida Al Minut, 24 July 2013 (in Catalan)
- El Lleida Esportiu rescindeix el contracte a Didac Devesa (Lleida Esportiu terminate Didac Devesa's contract); Lleida Esportiu, 5 January 2015 (in Catalan)
- Έρχεται ο Ντεβέσα (Devesa comes) Archived 20 January 2015 at the Wayback Machine.; Football League News, 19 January 2015 (in Greek)