Diego Garcia (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diego Garcia is an atoll in the Chagos Archipelago, a part of the British Indian Ocean Territory.
Diego Garcia may also refer to:
- Diego García Bravo (born 1990), Spanish football goalkeeper
- Diego García (taekwondo) (born 1990), Mexican taekwondo practitioner
- Diego García (athlete) (1961–2001), Spanish long-distance athlete
- Diego García (racewalker) (born 1996), Spanish race walker
- Diego García (basketball) (born 1979), Argentine professional basketball player
- Diego García (footballer) (born 1987), Mexican football defender
- Diego García Medina (born 1996), Chilean football defender
- Diego Alejandro García (born 1986), Argentine footballer
- Francisco García Diego y Moreno (1785–1846), usually known as Bishop Garcia Diego or erroneously called Diego Garcia, early Roman Catholic bishop in California
- Diego Garcia (musician), leader of the U.S. band Elefant
- Diego García de Moguer (1484–1544), Spanish explorer
- Diego García de Paredes (1466–1534), Spanish soldier and duellist
- Diego García de Paredes (1506–1563), Spanish conquistador
- Diego García Sayán (born 1950), Peruvian lawyer and politician, former foreign minister
- Diego José Abad y García (1727–1779), Jesuit poet and translator in Italy and New Spain
- Diego García (actor) (born 1983), Argentine actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diego Garcia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.