From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diehl may refer to:
- As a surname:
- Arthur Diehl (1870–1929), English impressionist landscape artist
- August Diehl (b. 1976), German actor
- Carol Diehl, American artist, art critic and poet
- Charles Diehl (1859–1944), French historian
- David Diehl (b. 1980), Croatian American football player
- Ella Diehl (b. Ella Karachkova), Russian badminton player
- Hanns Diehl (b. 1877), Austrian painter
- James Diehl (b. 1937), minister and general superintendent in the Church of the Nazarene
- John Diehl (actor) (b. 1950), American character actor
- John Diehl (politician) (b. 1965), Member of the Missouri House of Representatives
- Michelle Diehl (b. 1962, Minneapolis) composer, United States.
- Philip Diehl (inventor) (1847–1913), inventor of the electric ceiling fan
- Terry Diehl (b. 1949), American professional golfer
- Walter Stuart Diehl (1893–1976), U.S. Navy officer and American pioneer of aerodynamics and aircraft design.
- William Diehl (1924–2006), American novelist and photojournalist
- William J. Diehl (1845–1929), Mayor of Pittsburgh
- William Webster Diehl (1891–1978), American mycologist
- George Diehl Mateer (b. 1928), American hardball squash player
- Diehl Aerospace GmbH, German aerospace company
- Diehl BGT Defence GmbH & Ko KG, German arms manufacturer
- Diehl Metall Stiftung & Co. KG, German metal processing company
- House of Diehl, New York-based fashion partnership
- Diehl DM-41, a military projectile
- USNS Walter S. Diehl (T-AO-193), a U.S. Navy fleet replenishment oiler in service since 1988.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diehl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.