Jump to navigation Jump to search
A digital assistant may refer to:
- Personal digital assistant (PDA), a small battery-powered and very pocketable computer for personal organizational or recreational purposes
- Enterprise digital assistant (EDA), a small battery-powered and very pocketable computer for business or industrial use
- A virtual assistant (artificial intelligence)
- An embodied agent of artificial intelligence
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digital assistant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
eXtra Digital Assistant
- eXtra Digital Assistant conversational interface that helps human beings to cope with the growing amount of future digital data. The Digital Assistant supports us with routines and algorithms for accessing and calculating data from the internet, so we get more information for analyzing situations and conclude better decisions in both, daily and business life, just like it has been invented through Spike Jonzee's .Movie "Her" (2013).