Jump to navigation Jump to search
Digitizer, digitiser, digitizing or digitising may refer to:
- Digitizing or digitization, the conversion of a typically analog object, image or a signal into digital form
- Graphics tablet or digitizing tablet
- Digitizer lens cursor
- Digitizer in a Tablet PC
- Digitiser, a UK Teletext-based video games magazine transmitted from 1993 to 2002
- Digitizer, the transformation device used in Denji Sentai Megaranger, carried to the Power Rangers In Space US adaptation as the Astro Morpher.
- Except for proper names, the listed items may use -ise and/or -ize spellings depending on the version of English in use. See American and British English spelling differences.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digitizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.