From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dinefwr (also written Dynefwr and anglicised as Dynevor) may refer to:
- Dinefwr Borough Council, a local government district of Dyfed, Wales, from 1974 to 1996
- Carmarthen East and Dinefwr (UK Parliament constituency), created in 1997
- Carmarthen East and Dinefwr (Assembly constituency), created in 1999
- Dinefwr Castle, a Welsh castle near Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire
- Dinefwr Park National Nature Reserve
- Plas Dinefwr, a country house now called Newton House, Llandeilo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dinefwr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.