Ding Yi may refer to:
- Ding Yi (Han dynasty) (丁儀; died 220)
- Ding Yi (actress) (丁一; 1942–2000), best supporting actress, 5th Golden Rooster Awards
- Ding Yi (admiral) (丁毅; born 1959), deputy commander of the PLA Navy
- Ding Yi (table tennis) (丁毅; born 1959), Chinese-born Olympic table tennis player for Austria
- Yi Ding or Ding Yi (丁艺; born 1983), Chinese-American actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ding Yi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.