From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dingle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dingle is a town in County Kerry, Ireland.
Dingle may also refer to:
- Edwin Dingle (1881–1972), English journalist
- Herbert Dingle (1890–1978), English astrophysicist
- Graeme Dingle (born 1945), New Zealand mountaineer
- Johnny Dingle (born 1984), American football player
- Dingle Foot (1905-1978), British lawyer and politician
- "Mr. Dingle, the Strong", a Twilight Zone episode in the 1960 – 61 season
- Desmond Olivier Dingle, comedic alter ego of English actor Patrick Barlow
- The Dingles, a large family on the TV series Emmerdale with unruly behaviour
- Dell (landform), small wooded valley
- Sir Sandford Fleming Park in Halifax, Nova Scotia, informally known as "Dingle Park"
- Dingle Peninsula, in County Kerry, Ireland
- Dingle, Iloilo, a municipality in Iloilo
- Dingle, Sweden, a small town in Munkedal Municipality, Västra Götaland County
- The Dingle at Dudmaston Hall
- Badger Dingle in Badger, Shropshire
- Dingle, Liverpool, a district of the city of Liverpool, England
- Dingle Road railway station serves the town of Penarth, near Cardiff in South Wales
- Dingle Dell, a section of track at Brands Hatch motor racing circuit in Kent
- The Dingle, a sunken flower garden in The Quarry park, in Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- The Dingle, Anglesey, a local nature reserve in Wales
- Dingle, Idaho, a small rural town in Bear Lake County, Idaho
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dingle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.